Sponsoring EURO 2020 is the inevitable alternative of Hisense’s globalization technique
QINGDAO, China, July 12, 2021 / PRNewswire / – First major tournament after the pandemic EURO 2020 caused a lot of excitement. Hisense appeared as an official sponsor together with subsidiary brands. “If the sponsorship of EURO 2016 is the preliminary global presence, EURO 2020 must be the beginning of the globalization of Hisense’s various brands and products, “said Jia Shaoqian, president of Hisense Group Holdings Co., Ltd.
Sports marketing is Hisense’s strategic choice and is key to global awareness, promoting brand awareness and increasing sales. This ultimately fulfills the strategic goal of “overseas market contributes to the majority of Hisense sales”. Hisense is cementing its global presence and recognition through sports marketing and the continuous strengthening of globally integrated marketing capabilities.
Globalization strategy is a necessary choice
Impressive integrated market expertise and a highly recognized market reputation are important prerequisites for becoming a top sponsor. Hisense sponsorship has demonstrated the branding capacity and reputation of sports marketing.
Hisense has built 16 R&D centers and 17 manufacturing facilities, established 54 companies and offices around the world, and has continued to expand global sales and industrial layout since the early stages of the globalization strategy. In addition, it promotes Hisense visibility through charity and sports marketing and achieves global trust and esteem.
By 2020, Hisense’s own branded sales account for 78% of international marketing sales. “After 30 years, Hisense is a successful multinational company and a respected international brand,” said Jia Shaoqian. “To become a globalization company, comprehensive internationalization of product development, manufacturing, branding and marketing is a key tactic.” As Hisense chairman Zhou Houjian continues, the strengthening of the international marketing system, the establishment of its own brand is Hisense’s consistent development path.
Worldwide integrated marketing to accelerate globalization
“Having a comprehensive global marketing system and meticulous operational plans is the way to successfully advance business globalization. Hisense globalization has been accelerated by the accumulation of experience and effort in five aspects,” said Zhu Dan, President of Hisense International Co., Ltd.
- Hisense launched a series of marketing campaigns in Europe To maximize the sponsorship advantage: Presentation of the exclusive Hisense brand presence at the Festival Towers in Europe; launched “Trophy Tour”; Increased traffic through Twitter promotions and increased e-commerce sales. The brand’s influence was successfully increased through a variety of campaigns.
- Quality controls: By setting up R&D bases around the world, it enables localized production to ensure product quality.
- Supply Chain Expertise: By establishing a global supply chain management center, offshore bases and partnering with local merchandising platforms, Hisense is improving the guarantee of cross-border transport orders and on-time e-order distribution rates to ensure that the Consumers have an appropriate experience.
- Integrated System: Hisense leverages global research and development, manufacturing and sales resources to ensure product qualification and meet consumer needs.
- Harnessing Talent: Hisense believes that the foundation of technological innovation is the concentration and development of talent. Hisense has employed many advanced global talents in chip design, AI and other fields to improve technology and quality.
Sports marketing supported product sales
Continuous involvement in sports marketing successfully increases company presence, but also leads to better sales.
In comparison with EURO 2016, Hisense is more focused on product sales and marketing in EURO 2020. Benefit from the sponsorship from January to June 2021, Hisenses laser TV sales abroad increased more than ten-fold year-on-year. “Big screen, Ultra-HD, perfect quality and world-class sound” are the remarkable characteristics and reasons for choosing Laser TV.
Pang Jing, general manager of Hisense international marketing department, said, “From the sponsorship experience in EURO 2016 and FIFA World Cup 2018, Hisense is more competent and efficient in EURO 2020. With the establishment of more overseas companies and a comprehensive supply chain system, Hisense is able to succeed in EURO 2020 Marketing campaigns. Focusing on increasing product sales and brand reputation is Hisense in marketing goal EURO 2020. In the future, Hisense will continue its sports marketing efforts. “
Hisense is committed to sports marketing and insists on a long-term investment and globalization strategy. From sponsorship EURO 2020, FIFA World Cup to other sporting events through extensive capabilities and innovative products enables Hisense to maintain a competitive advantage in the global market.