Sponsoring EURO 2020 is the inevitable selection of Hisense’s globalization technique
QINGDAO, China, July 10, 2021 / PRNewswire / – As the first major tournament since the pandemic, EURO 2020 caused a lot of excitement. Hisense appeared as an official sponsor together with subsidiary brands. “If EURO 2016 sponsorship is tentative global presence, EURO 2020 must be the beginning of the globalization of Hisense’s various brands and products,” said Jia Shaoqian, President of Hisense Group Holdings Co., Ltd. Sports marketing is Hisense’s strategic choice. and the key to increasing worldwide recognition, enhancing recognition of the top products and Drive sales. These ultimately fulfills the strategic goal of “overseas market contributes to the majority of Hisense sales”. Through sports marketing and continuous strengthening of The globally integrated marketing capabilities cement Hisense’s global presence and recognition.
Globalization Strategy is a Necessary Choice. Impressive built-in market expertise and a highly recognized market reputation are important prerequisites for becoming a top sponsor. Hisense sponsorship has demonstrated the branding capacity and reputation of sports marketing. Hisense has built 16 R&D centers and 17 manufacturing plants, established 54 companies and offices worldwide, holds Expansion of global sales and industrial layout since the initial phase of the globalization strategy. In addition, it promotes Hisense visibility through charity and sports marketing and achieves global trust and esteem. By 2020, Hisense’s own brand revenue will account for 78% of international marketing revenue. “After 30 years, Hisense is a successful multinational company and a respected international brand, “ said Jia Shaoqian. “To become a globalization company, comprehensive internationalization of product development, manufacturing, branding and marketing is a key tactic.” As Hisense chairman, Zhou Houjian remains, Strengthening the international marketing system, establishing its own brand is Hisense’s steadfast development path.
Globally Integrated Marketing Capacities to Accelerate Globalization “A comprehensive global marketing system and careful operational plans are the way to successfully advance corporate globalization. Hisense globalization has been accelerated through the accumulation of experience and effort in five aspects,” said Zhu Dan, president by Hisense International Co., Ltd.
- Hisense launched a series of marketing campaigns in Europe to maximize sponsorship benefit: showcasing Hisense’s exclusive branding at the Festival Towers in Europe; launched “Trophy Tour”; Increased traffic through Twitter promotions and increased e-commerce sales. The brand’s influence was successfully increased through a variety of campaigns.
- Quality controls: By setting up R&D bases around the world, it enables localized production to ensure product quality.
- Supply Chain Expertise: By establishing a global supply chain management center, offshore bases and partnering with local merchandising platforms, Hisense is improving the guarantee of cross-border transport orders and on-time e-order distribution rates to ensure that the Consumers have an appropriate experience.
- Integrated System: Hisense leverages global research and development, manufacturing and sales resources to ensure product qualification and meet consumer needs.
- Harnessing Talent: Hisense believes that the foundation of technological innovation is the concentration and development of talent. Hisense has employed many advanced global talents in chip design, AI and other fields to improve technology and quality.
Sports marketing supports product sales Continuous involvement in sports marketing successfully increases company presence, but also leads to better sales. Compared to EURO 2016, Hisense will focus more on product sales and marketing at EURO 2020. From January to June 2021, Hisense will benefit from the sponsorship Sales of laser TVs abroad increased more than ten-fold year-on-year. “Big screen, Ultra-HD, perfect quality and world-class sound” are the notable features and the reasons for choosing Laser TV. Pang Jing, General Manager of Hisense International Marketing Department, said: “Benefit from the sponsorship experience at EURO 2016 and FIFA At the 2018 World Cup, Hisense is more competent and efficient at EURO 2020. With the establishment of more overseas companies and a comprehensive supply chain system, Hisense’s ability to collect global resources will enable Hisense to be successful in marketing campaigns for EURO 2020. Hisense’s marketing objective at EURO 2020. In the future, Hisense will continue its sports marketing efforts. “
Hisense is committed to sports marketing and insists on a long-term investment and globalization strategy. From sponsoring EURO 2020, the FIFA World Cup to other sporting events through extensive capabilities and innovative products, Hisense enables it to maintain a competitive advantage in the world market.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sponsoring-euro-2020-is-the-invitable-choice-of-hisenses-globalization-strategy-301331065.html